Summary of the video:
First day of Term 2 was very successful
- There were 85 students from Middle School and Primary
- Teachers were happy to see students at School
- There will be 3 more days of onilne learning – you can still send your children to School tomorrow
The Board and staff agree to bring face to face teaching one week earlier to Monday 4th instead of Monday 11th. This means
- All students are expected to be at School starting Monday 4th May
- Buses will be running from Monday 4th May
- If your child is not at School from 4th May you will need to let the School know by calling or sending an sms.
The Health, Education and Government authorities say “School is safe”!
Thank you for your support!