Term 3 is continuing well and the wonderful Hajj celebration has been a highlight. A big Thank You to Mr Al-Zubeidi, Mrs Makki and the Illumination team. The event will be featured in next week’s newsletter.
Pastoral Care will start next week on Wednesdays after school until 5pm. Forms have been handed out to students from Year 5 to Year 10.
After School Farsi classes for students will start from Monday 17th August. Forms will be handed out soon.
Thank you to all parents for keeping children home when they are not well, for being vigilant with hand washing at home and for not having more than 10 people at home at this time in line with SA guidelines and regulations.
The College is following the SA Health guidelines and:
- Using hand sanitizers, cleaning desks and asking students to wash their hands before eating and after.
- We have thermometers and masks at School if required.
- Year 9/10 trip to Kangaroo Island and Year 1/2 Zoo Snooze have been postponed.
- All other camps and excursions are under review.
- Assemblies have been cancelled for this term.
The Board meeting went well this week. The Board is very pleased with the progress of the College.
We thank the Board for their active involvement with all our current and future projects including fencing, JP playground, extra artificial lawn, big covered learning area near the Prayer Hall, preparing to build our Secondary School and everything else.